- Available in open and cabin versions
- Seating for up to 40 guests on board
- Ultimate versatility and hassle-free life on the water
- Speed up to 40 knand range up to 840 nm
- In-house design and engineering – entirely made in Holland
- DutchCraft is the sister company to Zeelander Yachts
The DutchCraft56, the world’s most capable 56-foot yacht, has made its world debut at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019, in Open and Cabin models, adapting to how yachtsmen enjoy time on the water.
DutchCraft 56 Cabin
The DutchCraft 56 (DC56) has been designed with versatility and enjoyment in mind. The 17-metre yacht is equipped for both global adventures and everyday cruising, thanks to the vision of DutchCraft Owner and Founder Sietse Koopmans.
Inspired by time spent on board his own superyacht, Koopmans imagined a 56-foot yacht with incredible storage capacity that could take on any location, any conditions and any social setting, in total comfort and safety.
DutchCraft Press Office
© Copyright 2011-2020 - Nautica Report - Reg. Tribunale di Roma n.314 - 27-12-2013 - Editore Carlo Alessandrelli - Conc. Pubb. Wave Promotion srls - P.Iva: 12411241008