- New yacht of the 32XP Series is a sister-ship to M/Y Marla with same layout
- Very efficient displacement steel hull for maximum versatility in all conditions
- Extraordinary volumes just under 300GT and approx. 600sqm of living spaces
- Latest standards in noise and vibration suppression
- A maximum speed 14 kn; cruising 12 kn and 4,000nm range at 8 knots
Numarine, the European high performance motor yacht shipyard headquartered in Istanbul with a range from 62' – 105’, has successfully delivered the third superyacht of the 32XP Series.
The 32XP unit no. 3 is a sister ship to the first hull of the series, M/Y Marla (delivered in summer 2017), and has a similar look and layout.
The 32XP is a perfect example of a compact explorer yacht. While being just under the limit of 300 GT category. She offers incredible volumes of internal living spaces on board, with her steel hull and GRP superstructure allowed to create unique layouts internally and customized external spaces. Simplicity of use, engaging styling and the seamless integration of systems are key principles of the yacht.
Numarine press office
© COPYRIGHT 2011-2019 - NAUTICA REPORT - REG. TRIBUNALE DI ROMA N.314 - 27-12-2013 - WAVE PROMOTION SRLS - P.IVA e C.F.12411241008 - REA: RM - 1372808