- The new Johnson 80 is a true entry-level with a four-stateroom layout
- Johnson Yachts is showcasing its engineering and design capabilities on this latest launch
- The just-launched Johnson 80 has been sea-trialed and performed flawlessly, with a cruising speed of 19 knots and a top speed of 27 knots
- The new Johnson 80 features external lines designed by Bill Dixon at Dixon Yacht Design, which features the Johnson Yachts signature: a bank of vertical windows
- Comfortable interior spaces created by Karen Lynn Interior Design let the owner welcome family and friends to gather in large groups or more intimate parties
The Johnson 80 has just launched and it is making quite a splash in Taiwan. Johnson Yachts describes the new 80-footer as an entry-level superyacht, chiefly because the Taiwan yard offers this model with the same high level of interior customization that has helped make the Johnson Yachts name over the last 30 years. With a focus on building yachts with excellent interior volume, Johnson Yachts set apart this latest Johnson 80 with a striking interior design by Karen Lynn Interior Design.
© COPYRIGHT 2011-2018 - NAUTICA REPORT - REG. TRIBUNALE DI ROMA N.314 - 27-12-2013 - WAVE PROMOTION SRLS - P.IVA e C.F.12411241008 - REA: RM - 1372808